Is there a user fee:  No. There is no extra fee to use direct billing.  For example, if your plan covers 80% of a treatment you will be charge the remaining 20% at the time of treatment.

Here are the plans that we direct bill with Telus eHealth:

  • Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan
  • Cowan
  • Desjardins Insurance
  • The Great West Life Assurance Company
  • GroupHEALTH
  • GroupSource
  • Industrial Alliance Financial Group
  • Johnson
  • Johnston Group
  • Manion
  • Manulife
  • Maximum Benefit
  • Standard Life
  • Sun Life Financial

Here are the plans that we direct bill with separately:

  • Medavie Blue Cross
  • Pacific Blue Cross