In an attempt to encourage self isolation and social distancing, as well as to protect ourselves and our families, please read the announcements below:
Dear Valued Patients,
As BC transitions into its Restart Step 3, we would like to update you on our office policies and procedures.
After reviewing the Communicable Disease Prevention Plan as well as guidance from WorkSafe BC and our governing boards the following policy will remain in place in our clinic to ensure the safety of everyone:
- Masks continue to be mandatory in the clinic for patients, practitioners and staff unless there is a medical reason you are unable to wear one.
- We continue to ask if you are not feeling well, to please call and reschedule your appointment
OTHER PRECAUTIONS GRANDVIEW HEALTH GROUP WILL CONTINUE TO DO TO KEEP OUR PATIENTS, STAFF AND PRACTITIONERS SAFE
- We will continue to have hand sanitization stations throughout the clinic
- Office staff will continue to screen themselves daily for COVID-19 symptoms
- Our increased cleaning schedule throughout the clinic will be maintained
- Treatment rooms will continue to be disinfected between every patient
We thank you for your support and request your ongoing patience as we continue to transition and navigate the current situation.
Phones will open May 20th. Prior to that staff will be contacting those currently on our wait list and those who need urgent care.
Things will be different for a while, here are some of our changes to expect, please read before your appointment.
BEFORE AN APPOINTMENT
- You will be pre-screened to ensure you are symptom-free at the time of booking.
- Please bring a mask to wear if you have one, otherwise one will be provided.
- Please leave family members at home if they are not essential for the visit whenever possible.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
- Please wait in your car until a few minutes before your appointment time. We have spaced out the waiting room to adhere to social distancing guidelines and crowding at the front desk is not permitted.
- You will be asked to pay before your appointment, please no cash.
- You will once again be asked screening questions for COVID-19.
AFTER YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Your practitioner will book your next appointment in the room when appropriate
- You will be asked to exit out our side door to minimize traffic and close contact at the front desk and front door.
OTHER PRECAUTIONS GRANDVIEW HEALTH GROUP IS TAKING TO KEEP OUR PATIENTS, STAFF AND PRACTITIONERS SAFE
- Practitioners will be wearing appropriate PPE as stated by our guidelines
- Hand sanitizing stations will be at the front desk and in every treatment room
- All practitioners and office staff will be screened daily for COVID-19 symptoms including temperature checks
- Routine disinfecting schedules in place for the clinic.
- Treatment tables will be disinfected between every patient.
- Patient flow and traffic will be managed to adhere to social distancing as much as possible.
- All patients will be asked to wear masks while in the clinic unless there is a medical reason for not being able to do so – to ensure safety of everyone in the clinic including our patients.
- Last minute cancellation fees will be waived if any patients are feeling ill or showing signs of COVID-19
Many of you are wondering when we will be open. Although the media announced that we will be open soon, we do not have a date.
Our regulatory board and the Public Health Officer have not actually given us a date nor disclosed what new regulations will be put in place. Please be patient with us!
WHAT WE ARE DOING TO BE PROACTIVE
- We have installed a large plexiglass barrier at our front desk.
- We have ordered masks for our staff and our patients
- We have ordered hand sanitizing stations to install on our walls
- We have stocked up on disinfectants to clean the rooms and tables between appointments
- We have ordered touchless thermometers
- We rearranged our waiting room to allow for 6 feet of space between everyone
- We anticipate a change in how frequently we will be able to book our patients.